2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a simple small file sent along with the pages of this website and is saved by your browser on the harddisk of your computer or other device. The information saved can be sent back to our servers or the ones of the concerning third parties upon your next visit.
3. Wat are scripts?
A script is a piece of code used to ensure good functioning of our website and make it interactive. This code is executed on our server or alternatively on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (also called pixeltag) is a small, invisible piece of text or picture on a website used to map the traffic on a website. In order to do so, web beacons are used to save a number of your data.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure good functioning of some parts of the website and keep your preferences known. By way of functional cookies we make sure you can visit our website easily. This way you don’t need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website. We can place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Analytical cookies
Analytical cookies are used to match our website to our users’ wishes as much as possible. We gain insight in the use of our website thanks to analytical cookies. We ask for your consent for placing analytical cookies.
5.3 Marketing/Tracking cookies
Marketing/Tracking cookies are cookies of any other form of local storage, used to generate user’s profiles to show advertisements or to follow the user on this or other websites for similar marketing purposes.
6. Placed cookies
We refer to the Dutch version: 6. Geplaatste cookies: Cookiebeleid (EU)
7.1 Manage your cookie consent
We refer to the Dutch version: 7.1 Beheer uw cookie toestemming: Cookiebeleid (EU)
8. Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights relating to your personal data:
- U have the right to know why we need your personal data, what is done with them and how long they are stored.
- Right to consultation: you can submit a request to have access to the data we process of you.
- Right to rectification and supplement: you have the right to add personal data, to correct them, to delete or block them whenever you want.
- If you allow us to process your data, you have the right to withdraw this consent and have your personal data deteleted.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to ask for your personal data with the person responsible for the processing and hand them as a whole to an other person responsible for the processing.
- Right to object: you can object to the way of processing your data. We will satisfy your demand unless processing is justified.
9. Activate/deactivate and delete cookies
You can delete cookies automatically or manually via your internet browser. You can also specify certain cookies may not be placed. An other possibility is to adapt the settings of your internet browser so as to receive a message when a cookie is placed. More information on these options can be found in the instructions of the Help function of your browser.
Attention: our website may not function in an optimal way when cookies are deactivated. If you delete the cookies in your browser, they are replaced upon your next visit after your consent.
10. Contact information